Here’s how Sports Media works;
1. Sports Media can provide licensing with very few steps and a very simple process. Licensing can be issued in as little as 60-90 business days or up to one year depending on your situation.
2. If your product is not patented Sports Media will prepare a non disclosure agreement if required and email it to you for your signature, this way you can feel assured that your project will be handled in confidence.
3. Submit your product and or concept details, photos and in some cases samples to Sports Media for evaluation.
4. If your product or concept is accepted by Sports Media for licensing, you will be issued an acceptance memo and may be required to deposit a retainer with in ten (10) days as a non-refundable application fee. (Note: Once Sports Media issues preliminary approval and you decided not to move forward you shall forfeit any deposit paid.) Call a representative for additional fee information.
5. You will now have an opportunity to select leagues and/or schools throughout the United States in the Sports Media network to license your product.
6. Sports Media will present your product to the selected leagues and/or schools for approval through our licensing network.
7. Once Sports Media receives preliminary approval from the leagues and/or schools your licensing fees shall consist of monthly royalty fees ranging from 15% to 20% of the manufacture cost and an advance royalty fee ranging from $1,000 to $25,000. Most licensing agreements are good for two (2) years, allowing you ample time to set up production and distribution.